ISSUE NINE (APRIL 2021): ORDER NOW!
I am delighted to advise that Issue 9 (April 2021) is now finally in the hands of our printers. It will be printed over the next 10 days and we expect to have the magazine in circulation for the beginning of April (late March if you’re lucky).
Should you have missed out on our little teasers, please click here to see seven extremely good reasons why this is a must-buy!
Feature include: BJ Waters, Maen Karne, Dromgoole, G&B Finch, Crick Trailers, Monks Contractors and Phill Clark (Contract Haulier)
WELCOME TO BULK & TIPPER TORQUE - THE ONLY MAGAZINE DEDICATED TO THIS DIVERSE SECTOR OF THE TRANSPORT INDUSTRY
Bulk & Tipper Torque is a quarterly that brings you news, in-depth features and comment from experts in the sector. The Bulk & Tipper Torque website gives you access to the main articles from every issue of the magazine. You can choose to read individual articles online, or download them, with a charge for premium content. Or you can subscribe to the magazine to get unlimited access to all the content. The website also brings you all the latest news from the bulk haulage tipper transport sectors, updated daily.
Features in this issue
- COVER STORY: TRU7 GROUP – TIPPERS R US
- OPERATOR: COLLINS EARTHWORKS TRANSPORT
- OPERATOR: TOM HOBBS
- CAPTURE OF THE QUARTER: ISSUE ONE
- OEM SPOTLIGHT: PPG FABRICATIONS
- OPERATOR: PAUL L CHARLTON
- OPERATOR: BARTRUM GROUP
- OPERATOR: THOMPSONS OF PRUDHOE
- NEWS SPOTLIGHT: MONE BROS
- NEWS SPOTLIGHT: ROBERT CROFT LTD
- OEM SPOTLIGHT: RENAULT TRUCKS (READY FOR BUSINESS)
- NEWS SPOTLIGHT: BIKER GROUP