ISSUE ELEVEN (OCTOBER 2021): ORDER NOW!
I am delighted to advise that Issue Eleven (October 2021) is now in the capable hands of our printers. It will be printed over the next 10 days and we expect to have the magazine in circulation before the end of September.
Should you have missed out on our little teasers, please click here to see ten extremely good reasons why this is a must-buy!
Feature include: Volvo Ride and Drive, Swadlincote Aluminium, Simpsons Malt, Salt Express, MA Taylor (Scania 770), Flood Transport, DK Barnsley, Cappagh Group, Barrachander Quarry and Alan Price & Sons.
WELCOME TO BULK & TIPPER TORQUE - THE ONLY MAGAZINE DEDICATED TO THIS DIVERSE SECTOR OF THE TRANSPORT INDUSTRY
Bulk & Tipper Torque is a quarterly that brings you news, in-depth features and comment from experts in the sector. The Bulk & Tipper Torque website gives you access to the main articles from every issue of the magazine. You can choose to read individual articles online, or download them, with a charge for premium content. Or you can subscribe to the magazine to get unlimited access to all the content. The website also brings you all the latest news from the bulk haulage tipper transport sectors, updated daily.
Features in this issue
- OPERATOR: TOM HOBBS
- OPERATOR: BARTRUM GROUP
- COVER STORY: TRU7 GROUP – TIPPERS R US
- OEM SPOTLIGHT: RENAULT TRUCKS (READY FOR BUSINESS)
- OPERATOR: COLLINS EARTHWORKS TRANSPORT
- NEWS SPOTLIGHT: MONE BROS
- CAPTURE OF THE QUARTER: ISSUE ONE
- OEM SPOTLIGHT: PPG FABRICATIONS
- NEWS SPOTLIGHT: ROBERT CROFT LTD
- OPERATOR: THOMPSONS OF PRUDHOE
- NEWS SPOTLIGHT: BIKER GROUP
- OPERATOR: PAUL L CHARLTON