What sets our magazines apart from the crowd?
> Independently commissioned content - written for professionals by professionals
> Exceptional photography from the industry’s finest with every feature article
> 80% editorial to advertising ratio
> Controlled circulation & subscription
> Extremely high production values
> Approximately 150+ pages per issue
Issue Twenty (January 2024)
Back to the Future
Why Mancunian marvel BJ Crowther believes going back to its roots is the best way forward.
- Crate ExpectationsMobile app to digitise waste moves
- Smash and Grab!Central Demolition's knockout fleet
- Life After FodenConley's new favourites revealed
- A Need for FeedDavidsons delivers with Volvo
- X-Way visionWe try out Iveco's latest tippers
Issue Nineteen (October 2023)
How B&A Group has made such an enviable name for itself by regenerating brownfield sites in the south-west
- Iveco eDailyTowing the Company Line
- W RollsMaster of the Rolls
- FruehaufBlazing a Trail
- AE Gough & SonsThe Fifth Element
- Myers GroupMyers' High Flyers
- Hart's HaulageLearning by Hart
Issue Eighteen (July 2023)
How Does This Grab You?
Take a Swedish-built truck, with a Thompson tipper body, along with a Palfinger Epsilon crane and a TMC grab, and you've just made up Doherty Grab Hire's perfect Vehicle.
- A Bolt From the BlueTarmac's New All Electric Concrete Mixer
- Striving & ThrivingMJS Transport's 50-Strong Truck Fleet
- A Concrete CaseHopkins Estates Takes on four Volumetric Mixers
- Leading From the FrontRoger Warnes Still the Driving Force
- The Right ConnectionsJohn Petch Transport's Perfect Balance
Issue Seventeen (April 2023)
A multi-division group
Smiths Bletchington, provides construction materials and primary and recycled aggregates to a wide range of customers.
- Reeds Construction and Engineering A wide range of products and services
- R&R Classic Trucks A truck restoration and repair business
- Rubber Circles Applications for bulk and tippers
- A Pearson & Sons Classic Fodens
- AB Texel UKA market leader
Issue Sixteen (January 2023)
The new Iveco X-Way
Civil engineering specialist FCH Construction is building a fleet to respond to anything its customers demand.
- Carl Wright Haulage & PlantA leading specialist contractor
- AC ServicesImmaculately turned-out tippers
- ABH of MansfieldDAF trucks figured highly
- MidsoftBooking, tracking and invoice software
- EcovracBulk non-tipping trailers
Issue Fifteen (October 2022)
A steadily built business
John Templeton owns two of the best known customised Scanias in the county.
- Motormax and SamsaraA new era for motorised transport
- Schmitz Cargobull Trailer manufacturer in Europe
- Walter Marchbank Expansion through expertise
- Evans AggregatesA fleet of rigid and artic tippers
- Ruttle Plant A wide range of activities
- Richard Eddolls A variety of vehicles
Issue Fourteen (July 2022)
Continuing to grow
JPE Aggregates is one of the Midlands leading suppliers of aggregates, sand and soils to the construction industry.
- A Johnstone Haulage Celebrating its 30th anniversary
- G Webb Haulage One of the most respected
- Gregory’s Linings Protecting customers’ assets
- ME Ayres and Sons Modern classics and older trucks
- Volvo electric vehicles The heavy truck range
- Wilson Steven Transport A variety of haulage solutions
Issue Thirteen (April 2022)
Running a large fleet
Waste management specialist Sivyer Group takes pride in turning waste into recovered aggregates and soils.
- Tanker Equipment CompanySet up by well-known Dave Stanley
- Alan Counsell Sand & StoneA long-term success
- MAN Ride and DriveTesting two tippers
- Weightlifter BodiesMaking big plans
- Mills ContractorsUK’s first MAN TGX Tridem rigid
- Geddes Group Built on solid foundations
Issue Twelve (January 2022)
The Murphy Group is providing transport, logistics and multiple equipment for construction and civil engineering projects.
- AC Marine AggregatesBarge operation
- bmi TrailersHotbed of modernisation
- Pridmore’s HaulageFacing fresh challenges
- Lawrence DavidBig surprise at Tipex!
- Massey FeedsSupplier of game feed
- IvecoItalian Ride and Drive
- ScaniaThe latest developments
Issue Eleven (October 2021)
High quality products
Barrachander Quarry is located in one of the more remote and scenic parts of the Western Highlands of Scotland.
- Alan Price and SonsA gradual move
- Cappagh GroupCivil engineering
- DK Barnsley and SonsDealing with tough work
- Flood TransportA range of services
- Salt ExpressShifts large quantities
- Simpsons MaltGlobal food and drink
- Swadlincote AluminiumNon-standard applications
Issue Ten (July 2021)
Supporting rural Yorkshire
BATA’s orange vehicles offer products and services that support the livelihood and lifestyle of thousands of people.
- Abba CommercialsInnovative vehicle solutions
- Heygates GroupFood producer
- Duynie UKHigh-quality feed provider
- OJ Neil ContractingA wide-ranging operation
- TranscoverSheeting system maker
- PadoanItalian tank producer
Issue Nine (April 2021)
A thriving international
BJ Waters and Geo Siddall transport a wide range of materials across the UK and throughout Europe.
- Dennison TrailersA new development
- Dromgoole and SonsTransformation
- G&B FinchBroad range
- Phill ClarkMajors on aggregates
- Maen KarneCornish roots
- Monks ContractorsFast growing
Issue Eight (January 2021)
Three aspects in the Mendip Hills
RH & AJ Bateman runs third-party bulk product haulage, animal feed transport and successfully sells sand, stone and gravel.
- Kel-Berg Trailer and TrucksFor specific sectors
- Ben Sayer WestmorlandA diverse range
- Fox BrothersHaulier and earthworks
- BulkweldProduct quality
- K&S McKenzieSpare parts and a lot more
Issue Seven (October 2020)
Getting ready for the future
Derbyshire quarry operator Longcliffe is reforming its truck and trailer fleet for the prospect of the carbon-neutral world.
- Newton TrailersExtensive range
- PJ ThoryMultifunctional
- Rowell’s TransportFood on the move
- Vehicle Weighing SolutionsInternet link
Issue Six (July 2020)
Taking up the challenge
Arclid Transport has changed direction to realise its full potential.
- Allan Morris TransportWalking the walk
- JJ BartlettRock-solid
- Longthornes of HebdenYorkshire Dales blues
- MAN TrucksLightweight for better loads
- Paul NutzfahrzeugeUnique solutions
Issue Five (April 2020)
Turning heads wherever they go
J Davidson’s good looking trucks still have to earn their keep in the far-from-glamorous world of scrap metal.
- AliweldHigh-quality tipper bodies
- Allied Plant Regional and national
- Blacks Haulage An immaculate fleet
- Harsh A wide range
- MAN Trucks UK The new models
- R Adams and Sons All types of bulk cargo
- Scania Snow and ice
Issue Four (January 2020)
Staying with the MAN
PMW Quarries has chosen MAN as the sole provider of its 8x4 tipper fleet.
- AC AggregatesTransport and aggregate supplies
- Davidsons Animal FeedsFrom rigids to tractors
- L TownendAward-winning bodybuilder
- Hanson UK Massive logistical operation
- T&J Haulage Next-generation Scanias
- TATA Steel The new Valast 450
- JOST UK Industry standard
Issue Three (October 2019)
Cooper scores a century
With a special-edition Volvo FH750, prominent bulk carrier Ernest Cooper celebrates 100 years and four generations of a family business.
- AMP Clean EnergyDust-free wood pellet delivery
- Feldbinder Specialist tankers
- Williams Transport Walking floor recycling
- Fruehauf Trailers through the ages
- LC Vehicle Hire A large and diverse fleet
- Ian W Bentley Barber to bulk carrier
- Malcolm Construction Solid foundations
Issue Two (July 2019)
When East meet West
Dublin-based Harris Group is importing Chinese-built Sinotruks and operator Dowling Quarries has now been running one for two years.
- New DAF and Mercedes-BenzSpanish ride-and-drive
- Marshall Truck Bodies Going for national coverage
- Moreton C Cullimore Over 90 years on the go
- Brocks Haulage Euro 6 upgrade
- Peter Hornby V8 veteran
- Kane Group Runs like an army
Issue One (April 2019)
The TRU7 Group’s substantial and cutting-edge tipper fleet is essential to the function of its other group activities.
- The Bartrum Group 90 and still going strong
- Paul L Charlton Beautifully presented fleet
- PPG Fabrications Aluminium tipper bodies
- Thompsons of Prudhoe Continues to grow
- Collins Earthworks TransportMulti-faceted service provider
- Tom Hobbs Head-turning truck and trailer
- Renault TrucksReady-to-go-to-work trucks